Delicious Vadapav Ads – A Creative Journey of Design

Hello everyone!

I am thrilled to share my latest project: a series of ad designs for the beloved Indian street food, Vadapav! This was an exciting venture where I aimed to capture the essence and mouth-watering appeal of this iconic snack. I used a combination of tools and techniques to bring these designs to life, and I'm excited to walk you through the process.

Vadapav Ad design by Ashutosh Palhare

Tools Used:

  • Canva.com: My go-to platform for creating and assembling the overall design layout. Canva's extensive library of templates and elements made it easy to experiment with different styles and themes.
  • Remove.bg: An amazing tool that helped me seamlessly remove backgrounds from the images, ensuring the focus remained on the delicious Vadapav.
  • PicsArt Android App: I used this versatile app for additional photo editing and creative enhancements, adding unique touches to each image.

The Designs

Image 1: Traditional Delight 

Vadapav ad design by Ashutosh Palhare

In this ad, I focused on the classic appeal of Vadapav. The design highlights the vibrant colors and textures of the ingredients, emphasizing freshness and tradition. I used Canva to arrange the elements and add appealing text, while Remove.bg ensured the Vadapav was the star of the show.


Image 2: Street Food Fiesta 

Vadapav Ad design by Ashutosh Palhare

This design celebrates the bustling street food culture. Using PicsArt, I added dynamic effects and playful graphics to convey the energy and excitement of enjoying Vadapav from a street vendor. Canva helped me integrate these elements into a cohesive and eye-catching ad.


Image 3: Modern Twist 

Vadapav Ad design by Ashutosh Palhare

For the final ad, I wanted to give a modern and trendy twist to the traditional Vadapav. With a sleek layout and contemporary fonts from Canva, along with some artistic edits in PicsArt, this design showcases Vadapav as not just a snack, but a culinary experience.


Image 4: Flavor Explosion

Vadapav Ad design by Ashutosh Palhare

In the final ad, I aimed to capture the burst of flavors that Vadapav offers. Using bold colors and dynamic graphics, I emphasized the spicy, tangy, and savory elements that make Vadapav irresistible. Canva and PicsArt were instrumental in creating a vibrant and exciting visual that draws in the viewer.


Final Thoughts

Creating these ads was a delightful experience. The combination of Canva, Remove.bg, and PicsArt provided me with all the tools needed to create vibrant and engaging designs. Vadapav is a beloved snack, and through these ads, I hope to evoke the same joy and craving in viewers as it does in real life.

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on these designs. Stay tuned for more creative projects, and thank you for joining me on this flavorful journey!

Feel free to share your favorite Vadapav moments and let's celebrate the deliciousness together!


Best, 

Ashutosh Palhare