Fresh Logos: A Peek into My Latest Design Creations

Hey everyone!

I'm super excited to share some of my latest logo designs with you all. Designing logos is one of my favorite parts of graphic design – it’s like creating a visual identity for a brand, and I love the challenge and creativity it involves.

For these designs, I used a mix of different tools and techniques to really capture the essence of each brand. Here's a little peek into what I've been working on:

Logo Designs by Ashutosh Palhare


Logo 1: Modern Minimalism

This logo was all about clean lines and simplicity. I focused on creating a sleek and modern look that would stand out in any industry. The minimalistic approach really allows the brand to shine without any distractions.

Logo Designs by Ashutosh Palhare
Logo Designs by Ashutosh Palhare
web Design logo by Ashutosh Palhare


Logo 2: Vibrant and Playful

For this one, I wanted to capture a fun and energetic vibe. Bright colors and playful shapes were key elements, making it perfect for a brand that wants to convey joy and excitement. It was a blast to create something so lively!

Mr. AP logo by Ashutosh Palhare

Calligraphy logo by Ashutosh Palhare


Logo 3: Classic Elegance

Elegance and sophistication were the goals for this design. I went for a timeless look with refined fonts and a balanced composition. It’s perfect for a high-end brand looking to make a strong, lasting impression.

Classic Logos By ap

Classic Logos By ap


Logo 4: Tech-Savvy Innovation

This logo is for a tech company, so I aimed for a futuristic and innovative feel. Sleek fonts and a dynamic layout give it a cutting-edge look. It’s all about representing forward-thinking and technology.

AP Logo Design by Ashutosh Palhare

AP Logo Design by Ashutosh Palhare

AP Logo Design by Ashutosh Palhare

AP Logo Design by Ashutosh Palhare



Logo 5: Organic Simplicity

This design is all about nature and sustainability. I used earthy tones and organic shapes to create a logo that feels natural and fresh. It’s perfect for a brand that emphasizes eco-friendliness and simplicity.









Creating these logos has been a rewarding journey, and I'm really proud of how they turned out. I hope you like them as much as I do!

Feel free to let me know what you think – I’d love to hear your feedback. And if you’re in need of a logo or any other design work, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m always up for new projects and collaborations.

Thanks for checking out my work!

Cheers,

Ashutosh Palhare